موضوع: 13 آموزش حرفه ای از نرم افزار Illustrator

Hadipour آنلاین نیست.
    مدیر کل وبسایت

شماره کاربری
    محل سکونت
    تهران
    نوشته ها

Cool 13 آموزش حرفه ای از نرم افزار Illustrator

• How to Create a Realistic Reindeer with Gradient Mesh in Adobe Illustrator

Did you know Rudolph was a female? Only reindeer ladies have their horns in winter. But, it’s not why I’m here. The reason is I’d like to show you how to draw a realistic reindeer with fluffy fur, using Gradient Mesh and more, in Adobe Illustrator. Moreover, you don’t need to be a professional to learn it! Ready to try?
      Visit Article

• How to Create a Vector Glitter Text Art Effect

Follow this tutorial and learn how to create a vector glitter text effect in Adobe Illustrator. The glitter is the result of three effects: Note Paper, Stained Glass and Torn Edges but then we will use Live Trace to turn the glittery texture into a vector. You can easily create other color variations in tune with the winter holidays, so let’s begin!
      Visit Article

• How to Create a Cartoon Holiday Illustration using CorelDRAW

In the following tutorial I’m going to show you how to create a simple fun holiday illustration using basic CorelDraw tools. We’ll go from sketch to rendering in vector. Ho ho ho, here we go!
      Visit Article

• How to Create a Festive Dog Illustration in Adobe Illustrator

I’m going to take advantage of the free photo stock file of the month over on Photodune and show you how I created this festive dog illustration in Adobe Illustrator. I’ll be using the stock image loosely and showing you how to follow it to produce a stylized portrait using the Paintbrush Tool, Gradients and more.
      Visit Article

• How to Create a Jolly Santa Vector Illustration

This tutorial will take you through the entire creative process from rough thumbnail sketch to final digital art. You’ll discover how to create and build a precision vector illustration of jolly St. Nick. I’ll cover simple build methods and techniques that will help you discover a new ways for creating well crafted vector artwork.
      Visit Article

• How to Create a Stylized Christmas Tree with the Pen Tool

You will all agree, Christmas is the most cheerful day of the year. We are in the good mood, we are buying presents for the people we love, warping them, singing Carols and, of course, we are sending greeting cards with best wishes. Today we will be learning how to create neat Christmas card with a nice abstract Christmas tree in Adobe Illustrator. We will be using a lot of Pen Tool, combining some simple shapes and coloring with vivid color gradients
      Visit Article

• Quick Tip: Make a Cut Out Gift Tag with Adobe Illustrator & InDesign

This is a fun little project for beginner Illustrator users who are just finding their way with the Pen Tool and feel much more comfortable using shapes and lines. This Candy Cane tag is made using an Ellipse, the Pathfinder Tools, and a custom made brush. You will learn how to make some cute looking Gift Tags with a retro texture finish and how to use InDesign as a tool for PDF output so you can print your tags at either your local print shop or offset printing service. This tut takes about an hour, so let’s get started!
      Visit Article

• How to Create a Fancy Gift Bow using Adobe Illustrator

In this tutorial you will learn how to create a realistic image of a gift bow using the Mesh Tool. With many uses including greeting cards, designs and even web banners, I’m sure you’ll find many uses for this fancy ribbon. You will also learn many helpful tips on how to use the gradient mesh to make conical gradients. Let’s get started!
      Visit Article

• How to Make a White Holiday Scene in Illustrator

In this tutorial we create an entire winter landscape and fill it using numerous techniques, like blended blizzards, sprayed snowflakes, and more. The techniques we use to create this illustration are fairly basic, but we cover a lot of ground here, and therefore the level of detail of the tutorial will appeal to an intermediate level audience. This is a great way to get in the holiday spirit!
      Visit Article

• Create Winter Festival Brushes in Illustrator CS

In this tutorial I’m going to show you how to create a holly, ivy and a berry brush to create a Winter Festival wreath. The brushes aren’t limited to this and can be used in pieces of vector art and decorations.
      Visit Article

• Create a Realistic, Burning Sparkler Using Adobe Illustrator

In this tutorial we will create a photorealistic image of a sparkler. We will learn how to create vector textures using the standard bitmap filters. We’ll create complex lighting from two light sources using gradient fills, Blending Modes, and Clipping Masks. Let’s get started!
      Visit Article

• Create a Realistic Candle in Inkscape

Discover how to draw complex shadows, highlights, and even flames in Inskscape. We’ll be using gradients, blurs, and clipping to simulate the effect of Illustrator’s gradient mesh in Inkscape. Let’s jump into this tutorial!

Visit Article

• How to Create a Fresh Mojito Cocktail Glass

In my latest tutorial, I show you how to create a cocktail glass from scratch. This tutorial is aimed at intermediate illustrators. I approached this project by doing a quick hand drawn sketch of the glass and its elements just to break down the illustration to different stages, then I built it in Illustrator, which this tutorial covers. Let’s get going!
    Download and Plugin
    http://www.video-plugins.ir

عالیه
    ممنون از آموزش ها
    با تشکر sdt7

سلام آقای هادی پور عزیز
    میخواستم بدونم چگونه باید از یک پروژه ایلوستریتر خروجی گرفت؟
    چون من وقتی یک متن مینویسم و آن را اکسپرت می کنم با پسوند jpg بعد از باز کردن آن فایل لبه های کارم صاف و سیقلی نیست
    لطفا مرا راهنمایی کنید که چطور آن را به صورت یک وکتور ذخیره کنم که لبه های صافی داشته باشد و با زوم کردن کیفیت آن کم نشود

Elka Eydipor آنلاین نیست.
    Member Website

شماره کاربری
    محل سکونت
    ساکن شهر اندیشه
    نوشته ها
    ممنون عالین
    ????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ???????
    ?? ??? ????? ??????!
    ????? ?? ?? ?? ??????? ??? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ???

?????? ?? ??????? ??? ????? ????!????? ?? ?? ??? ??? ....
    ??? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??...

موضوعات مشابه

1. نحوه واردن فایل illustrator به موهو
    توسط borhan در انجمن موهو - Moho - Anime Studio
    پاسخ: 1
    آخرين نوشته: 08-03-18, 22:50
  2. آموزش مقدماتی Illustrator Cc
    توسط Mostafa Eradi در انجمن انواع نرم افزار های دو بعدی
    پاسخ: 11
    آخرين نوشته: 12-03-14, 21:36
  3. آموزش ساخت لوگو در نرم افزار Illustrator
    توسط omid8h در انجمن انواع نرم افزار های دو بعدی